Agile Software Development
The goal of agile software, is the creation of software in a “lighter” more efficient manner. Agile typically involves best practices around the Agile Manifesto… a list of guiding Principles that differentiates agile software development from standard software development.
Some of the principles behind Agile development include :
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Even late changes in requirements are welcomed
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (Co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
We should be talking.
Call today at 404.601.6000 and ask one of our consultants how agile software development can help to solve business problems and deliver competitive advantage.