- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
How Do I Market My Software Product?
Mar 03, 2018
Market Your Mobile Application One of the hardest parts of getting your mobile application built isn’t always the development stage, it is figuring out how to market your mobile application. At SOLTECH, we’re asked this …
How Do I Find the Best Software Developer?
Mar 09, 2018
When you are looking to contract or hire a software developer there are many options ahead of you. From the type of developer to where to find them, this article guides you through what you …