- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
What are the Benefits of a Minimum Viable Product?
Sep 18, 2017
Minimum Viable Product, or MVP, is a product management concept that works great when bringing a new product to market. The essence of MVP is to deliver the bare minimum functionality that will accomplish the …
SOLTECH Spotlight: Marie Filbey, Interface Engineer
Sep 19, 2017
Introducing Marie, one of SOLTECH’s Interface Engineers! Marie graduated from The Iron Yard in April 2017 and she’s been with our team for nearly four months. Marie is a dog-lovin’ Mississippian, who’s in the beginning stages …