- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
Should I Buy or Build My ERP Software?
Jan 16, 2018
Every software project is different and every business has its own challenges. But, we hear some common themes from our clients as to why they chose to build instead of buying their ERP software. Here are a …
SOLTECH Spotlight: Kathy Sims, Client Lead
Jan 09, 2018
Kathy is a native Georgian, which is something you don’t come by often in Atlanta, and she’s spent her entire career in the city. She’s been married to her husband for 30 years, has two …