- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
How Do I Market My Software Product?
Mar 03, 2018
Market Your Mobile Application One of the hardest parts of getting your mobile application built isn’t always the development stage, it is figuring out how to market your mobile application. At SOLTECH, we’re asked this …
SOLTECH Spotlight: Becky Scheel, UX Designer
Mar 25, 2018
She wears panda socks, educates our team with unlimited sloth facts, and designs awesome apps for our clients to use — she’s Becky, UX Designer, and this week’s SOLTECH Spotlight. Becky came to SOLTECH by …