- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
How Do I Get the Most Out of My Software Firm?
Jul 26, 2017
Written by: Scott Burkey, SOLTECH’s Project Lead. He focuses on aligning web app solutions with business strategy, industry realities, and user experience. When engaging a software firm there are absolutely some things …
SOLTECH Spotlight: Nael Alismail, Solutions Architect
Jul 25, 2017
Solutions Architect, Nael Alismail, made his way to Atlanta three years ago, by way of Birmingham, Alabama. He has a Masters of Science in Software Engineering from The University of West Florida, and once spent several …