- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
Should My Small Business Look Into IoT Solutions?
Nov 17, 2017
The Internet-of-Things (IoT) has become beneficial for large and small businesses alike. However, the Internet of Things has given small businesses and startups an advantage over larger competitors, and here’s how… Increased Efficiency With Fewer …
What Interview Questions Should I Ask a Software Developer?
Nov 13, 2017
As an interviewer, you must confirm that a candidate has the knowledge it takes to work on your current projects, as well as fit into your company’s culture. Hiring is expensive. Hiring the wrong developer …