- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
Problems With Hiring An Individual or Small Firm To Develop Your Software
Mar 05, 2017
It is a very frustrating thing in our business to meet with clients who have spent a significant part of their software budget with nothing to show for it. We hear similar stories every week …
What's the Difference Between a Recruiter and a Headhunter?
Feb 23, 2017
At SOLTECH, we recruit for in-house positions and for our the needs of our clients. Thus, we talk with numerous clients and potential candidates daily. We’re often asked what the difference is between a recruiter …