- Discuss an identified business need or opportunity in business terms and translate that to technical requirements
- Identify if there are any pre-existing solutions that fill the identified business need or if custom software will be needed
- Follow an iterative joint application design approach for detailing a complete solution that can be reviewed and approved by knowledgeable business stakeholders
- Translate the solution to an actionable plan for implementation by a technical team of software engineers
- Provide a detailed estimation for the level of effort and cost required to implement a proposed solution.
Should I Involve My QA Team in the Early Stages of a Software Project?
Dec 10, 2018
We, at SOLTECH, understand that the process of developing software has many challenges. Requirement gathering, meeting promised budget and time constraints, navigating unfamiliar business processes, building a team to produce a specific product, the list …
How Do I Find the Best Software Developer?
Sep 09, 2018
When you are looking to contract or hire a software developer there are many options ahead of you. From the type of developer to where to find them, this article guides you through what you …