Season 1, Episode 1: Optimizing Your EHR [PODCAST]
Optimizing Your EHR, with Bryan Fowler
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 1 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio. We are very excited to launch our new podcast where we showcase some of Atlanta’s most exciting and forward thinking business and technology professionals.
As our first guest, Bryan Fowler speaks with us about the challenges of optimizing Electronic Health Record (EHR) sytems. Bryan is an executive leader in Healthcare IT, helping clients solve very specific EHR optimization and integration problems that save millions.
Bryan’s work touches all of us: our family, friends, and loved ones in the way we interact with healthcare practices and hospitals. Bryan’s job is to make our medical care experiences simpler, while improving the quality, access and security of our health information, to ultimately drive better healthcare for us all.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Meaningful Use
- Why implementing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system is challenging
- The issues medical practices and hospitals are facing
- What it takes to be successful
Bryan Fowler is an executive leader in Healthcare IT, helping clients solve very specific EHR optimization and integration problems that save millions. He is a partner at Canvas IT, a company that focuses on delivering strategy-to-operations, interoperability and optimization advisory services for streamlining primary EHRs. Some of his accomplishments include:
- Directed fastest “Big Bang” Epic implementation ever
- Saved client approximately $75 million
- Delivered an EHR implementation that achieved 9-days to revenue neutral
- Worked with most of the leading EHR/HIE vendors
For more information about Canvas IT, visit their website.