Getting started with Health Cloud
The Health Cloud platform is for healthcare organizations looking for a system that can blend clinical and outreach data into a single system for centralized management and reporting. Like many CRM’s, Health Cloud comes packed with features but requires setup, configuration, and customization before you roll it out within your organization. Our team of certified Salesforce implementation experts can help you evaluate if Health Cloud is a good fit for you and guide you through a successful Health Cloud integration and implementation.
Health Cloud Advantages
The healthcare industry continues to evolve quickly with regard to the use of information technology. The demand for better reporting, business metrics, and auditing are driving the need for many organizations to undergo digital transformation. Health Cloud is prepared for these realities and offers significant flexibility to meet your specific use case.
- A comprehensive view of the patient’s journey and interactions within your organization including both clinical and outreach activities.
- Capture electronic health record data including conditions, medications and personal data.
- Track patient and household contacts Care Plans including problems, goals, and tasks.
- Integrate with EMR systems, if needed, to understand the bigger picture with your patient’s health history.
- Customize the platform to use specific healthcare terminology, data fields, and processes.
- Create customized reports, and dashboards tailored to the needs of your internal teams using powerful built-in reports and dashboard building tools.
Start Health Cloud.
Get a Free Evaluation!
Manage your patient’s journey in one place.
Wouldn’t it be great if your marketing, outreach team, nurses, social workers, and accounting team were all working in the same system? Salesforce Health Cloud can do just that.
Salesforce Health Cloud is a healthcare industry-specific solution that provides a mixture of clinical and relationship management capabilities to provide both patient tracking and patient outreach functions. Healthcare tends to have unique security, terminology and reporting needs that are not found in standard customer relationship management (CRM) platforms. Salesforce Health Cloud is perfect for healthcare organizations looking for a system that can blend clinical and outreach data into a single system for centralized management and reporting.
Health Cloud is extremely powerful because it is not a standalone product from Salesforce but rather an extension to its CRM platform. Health Cloud is a blend of CRM capabilities and patient management features.
Let’s Bring Your Idea To Life
Our team of certified Salesforce experts can help you evaluate if Health Cloud is a good fit for you and guide you through a successful implementation. Contact us to receive your free evaluation!