Season 1, Episode 10 [PODCAST]
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 10 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio. In this episode, Lee Echols and Veanne Smith talk about how Northside Hospital is focusing on patient and community relationships using modern technology as well as meaningful community programs.
We are excited to share this podcast with you! During our conversation with Lee, we talk about:
- Changes in healthcare today and the impact on larger hospitals like Northside
- Anticipating the future healthcare needs of the population
- Engaging with patients in a more meaningful way using technology
- Programs that create personal relationships and a one-on-one interaction with the community
- Sponsoring and partnering with over 300 non-profits, schools, and health & fitness organizations such as Bicycle Ride Across Georgia and the AJC Peachtree Road Race
Please enjoy our episode!
Lee is the Vice President of Marketing and Communication at Northside Hospital. He oversees the organization’s programs in physician practice marketing, media relations, social and digital media, employee communications, and issues management. Prior to coming to Northside, Lee served as senior vice president of Edelman, managing the firm’s crisis management practice in the Southeast. He is the former press secretary and longtime counsel to Andrew
Prior to coming to Northside, Lee served as senior vice president of Edelman, managing the firm’s crisis management practice in the Southeast. He is the former press secretary and longtime counsel to Andrew Young when he was the mayor of Atlanta and a United Nations ambassador.