Season 1, Episode 7: Living Younger with Mobile Apps [PODCAST]
Living Younger with Mobile Apps
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 7 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio. In this episode, Jay Shaffer, and Veanne Smith talk about living younger: how to create a lifestyle that keeps us out of the hospital, and today’s most exciting mobile apps that can help us.
We are excited to share this podcast with you! During our conversation with Jay, we talk about:
- The book Younger Next Year and how it inspired Jay to change his diet, exercise and sleep habits
- Fit Radio for getting you motivated to do your morning workout
- Wahoo Fitness and the Wahoo Fitness 7 minute workout
- Tabata Pro workout app
- Sharecare’s RealAge test helping you assess your wellness age so you can improve it
- The apps Inner Balance and Headspace to track mood, and help calm you down
- Health Connect South, their mission and upcoming events
Please enjoy our episode!
Jay is an executive leader with over 20 years of experience in product management, sales operations, business process implementation, and consumer focused Internet start-ups. Jay is currently an advisor to Health Connect South, which serves as a platform in the southeast for health collaboration among the top health decision makers, innovators, and next generation of leaders.