Season 1, Episode 8 [PODCAST]
New Technology For Injury Treatment, Prevention, AND Performance
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 8 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio. In this episode, Ben Tucker and Veanne Smith about helping people treat and prevent injuries with a new solution that combines kinesiopathic (whole body) science and technology. As an example, Ben tells us how your back pain may be caused by a mobility issue in another area of your body.
We are excited to share this podcast with you! During our conversation with Ben, we talk about:
- Challenges professional athletes face staying in peak performance
- Fusionetics‘ Story
- Example of Fusionetics’ kinesiopathic approach to treatment
- Mapping of the body and the assessment process created by Dr. Michael Clark
- How technology has benefited Fusionetics and their patients
- The Body Armor Clinic in Milton, GA (rebranded after the podcast to PH3)
Please enjoy our episode!
Ben started his career as a professional pitcher and is now a business executive in the health and fitness industry. Ben has over 10 years of experience working in health and wellness related companies such as the National Academy of Sports Medicine, the Health & Fitness Provider Network, and Sharecare, where he was responsible for creating new revenue streams, company growth, and category leadership. Now Ben is the COO for Fusionetics.