Season 2, Episode 2 [PODCAST]
Listen on iTunes
Read the Podcast Transcript
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 2 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio! It’s a new season and we have a brand new topic for you: Growing Businesses and Building Careers.
In this episode, Renee Walsh and Veanne Smith talk about Wiithyu, Renee’s new online wedding planning software, and her leap from a corporate career to a full-time entrepreneur.
talk about becoming an entrepreneur, finding your ah-ha moment and what you learn when you decide to change course and start a new career and business.
During our discussion with Renee, we talk about:
- Renee’s story of having an “ah-ha” moment and finding her idea.
- Renee’s fears and challenges that she has had to overcome
- Renee’s advice to others who have an idea but don’t know how to get started
- Other entrepreneurs that inspire and motivate Renee
- Wiithyu product launch and marketing strategy
- Renee’s take on leadership and growing her company
You can interact with Renee and Wiithyu on Facebook, Instagram and at http://wiithyu.com.
Please enjoy our episode!
Renee is a native of Washington, DC, and earned her degree in Public Communications and Marketing at American University. In the past 10 years since college, Renne has held several management and lead positions in marketing for companies such as AirWatch and Syrup Marketing, where she was responsible for both digital and traditional marketing, branding, and revenue management initiatives.
With an idea in hand for an online service, Renee made the leap from the corporate world to full-time entrepreneur. In full disclosure, Renee is a client of SOLTECH, and I am personally excited to share her story with our listeners.