Season 2, Episode 4 [PODCAST]
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 4 of Atlanta Business Impact Radio! Our topic for Season 2 is Growing Businesses and Building Careers.
In this episode, Gene Hammett and Veanne Smith talk about dominating your business niche and become THE choice, not just A choice.
During our discussion with Gene, we cover:
- Gene’s background as an entrepreneur
- How hitting rock bottom allowed Gene to refocus his career on meaningful and significant work
- How you can be THE choice, not just a choice for your business
- The importance of creating clarity and advice Gene has for creating clarity in business
- The different types of courage to be successful in business
- Gene’s new book, The Trap of Success
You can interact with Gene at Leaders in the Trenches, The Trap of Success, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Please enjoy our episode!
Gene is a writer, speaker and strategic coach, as well as the founder of LeadersintheTrenches.com, a top podcast for entrepreneurial leaders.
Gene helps CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs lead beyond their current levels, working with them to uncover the hidden areas for growth which are often right in front of them.
Gene has been a leader for more than 20 years. He started and ran multi-million dollar companies, and has succeeded, failed and succeeded again. What he has learned in the process, he passes along to his listeners and clients so they can have the business they really want.
On his podcast, Leaders in the Trenches, he has interviewed hundreds of leaders and NY Times best-selling authors. Gene is also a regular contributor to Entrepreneur.com.