SOLTECH’s 18th Anniversary: Our Company’s Founding Story [Podcast]
Welcome to a very special edition of Atlanta Business Impact Radio! We’ll be pausing this month’s series centered around Growing Businesses and Building Careers, to celebrate SOLTECH’s 18th Anniversary. (Don’t worry, we’ll get back to interviewing Atlanta technology leaders on November 3rd!)
We felt it was important to take some time and reflect on the last 18 years – the milestones, memorable moments, successes, failures and everything in between.
In this episode, co-host Sarah Lodato is joined by SOLTECH’s Content Manager, Kate Naylor, as they turn the tables on monthly host Veanne Smith, and interview her and her co-founding partner, Tim Smith, about SOLTECH’s history.
During our discussion with Tim & Veanne, we cover:
- How the two met and started the firm
- Some of the company’s major milestones
- The founders’ favorite team moments, stories and celebrations
- How SOLTECH has matured and become the company the founders first envisioned
- A little 90’s trivia as well as a very special SOLTECH birthday wish!
Have any SOLTECH stories you’d like to share with us? Get in touch at email@example.com.
Please enjoy our episode!