Best Technology Staffing Firms in Atlanta (ratings/reviews)
Each year, we at SOLTECH have the pleasure to meet with hundreds of businesses and candidates in the Atlanta area with respect to their IT staffing and career needs. And because we openly share our thoughts and feelings on all things software development and staffing related, we are often asked who are some of the other technology staffing firms in the Atlanta area.
Our Top 5 Technology Staffing Firms
Atlanta is a great city for technology and there are certainly a number of technology staffing firms. We are happy to give an open and honest answer with respect to competition. Here is a list of some of the companies that have a solid technical staffing history in the Atlanta area:
1. Thompson Technologies: Thompson is headquartered in Kennesaw and has been in business since 1995. They are a certified Veteran Owned Small Business and focus on IT talent.
2. Matrix: Matrix has been around for many years and has multiple locations across the US including Atlanta. They focus on IT and Telecom resources.
3. Veredus: Veredus specializes in IT recruiting with offices in Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Veredus was recently purchased by Hays, a worldwide recruiting company.
4. Elev8: Elev8 is a newer staffing firm in Atlanta. They focus on start-ups and mid-market companies.
5. Randstad: Randstad is a global staffing company that provide services for IT as well as Health, Social Care, Practitioner & Technician and Manufacturing & Production.
So here are the additional companies we would suggest that you consider when getting quotes to staff your software development team. When speaking with each firm, we recommend looking for a technology staffing company that goes beyond looking at your needs related to job description and skill-set. Consider evaluating each firm on their ability to understand and find the right culture and personality fit for you and your business as well. Culture and personality are key to finding and keeping talent long-term.
The Checklist For Zeroing In On The People You Need
Not all technologists are right for all positions. Beyond skill-set and experience, you also should consider cultural fit.
If you are thinking about hiring a software professional and are wondering how you can find someone who will work well in your organization, take a look at our checklist below.